Photobucket
Latest News

Wordless Wednesday

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 , Posted by Liz at 9:03 AM

Tristan trying on "Uncle" Aaron's Gear!

Currently have 9 comments:

  1. Jennifer says:

    Great photo! That is a lot of gear!

  1. What shoes {or boots} to fill! What a great picture :)

  1. Anonymous says:

    That's darling. He must be proud of his uncle.

  1. Unknown says:

    Great photo. I bet that was fun :)

  1. Amy Clary says:

    Aw...what a big guy! Great photo. :)

  1. Rebecca says:

    That picture made me smile.

  1. LOL, I love it when kids wear the grown up clothes--they always look so cute!

  1. CaseyDeuce says:

    I'm sure that stuff was heavy!! Great picture!!

  1. My husband just got home from a week long business trip. The longest we have ever been separated. I think this weekend we will have a relaxing weekend just enjoying our family's presence.