Photobucket
Latest News

Aloha Friday #3

Friday, April 24, 2009 , Posted by Liz at 9:19 AM

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

So, my question for this week is: What are your plans for the weekend?

I am excited for this weekend, we have our March of Dimes Pep Rally tonight, walk in the morning, and tomorrow evening my husband has his last home game for his semi-pro football team! Busy, but fun.

Currently have 8 comments:

  1. Amy Clary says:

    We're going to see Thomas the Tank Engine this weekend. :) The REAL steam engine. I can't wait to see what Alex does.

  1. Momstart says:

    i don't have any plans

  1. Abby says:

    No big plans. My husband is out of town this weekend so it is just the little man and me. He has swimming lessons tomorrow. Hopefully it will stay nice so we can play outside a lot!

  1. Our Family says:

    Ahhh...I love the weekend. Looks like it's gonna be a nice one. I'm so excited. Well...play w/ the children outside, maybe clean a little and Sunday night our church is having a dinner (no RSVP necessary) with special guest speakers Bill and Judy Jetton. http://bethanybc.net/
    you can find directions if interested. It should be great!

  1. janetfaye says:

    We are taking a drive to spend some time with friends.

  1. Irene says:

    pretty much make them up as we go along--- mostly to enjoy it though!

  1. My mom is coming up to visit with the boys and my best friend and her family will be up on Sunday. BBQ's, friends and family. It doesn't get any better than that!