Photobucket
Latest News

Aloha Friday #2

Friday, April 17, 2009 , Posted by Liz at 9:24 AM



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day to take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My Question: What is your favorite restaurant, and why? (Sorry, I've got food on the brain, I guess!)

Currently have 14 comments:

  1. Jennifer says:

    Las Piramedes. It is the only true Mexican restaurant around and the food is soooooooooo good.

  1. Unknown says:

    My fav is Hacienda, but that's in Indiana, and I don't live there anymore :(

  1. Amy Clary says:

    I love Carraba's. Yummy, Italian food. :)

  1. Anonymous says:

    Red Robin for their kid-friendliness and Wild Ginger (in Seattle) for their yummy food!

  1. Brittany says:

    I have many.. El Toro or Out Back in town.. HB Steak house and Olive Garden if we are in the mood to drive.

  1. So many...where to begin lol
    I would have to say that my favrite restaurant would be anyone that serves up a mean plate of ribs! :)
    Shelly and fam.

  1. Cathy says:

    My favorite is Kabuki. It is a Japanese Hibachi restaurant. It has my two favorite things...hibachi and sushi!

  1. janetfaye says:

    I don't have a specific favorite one but I like Italian food.

  1. annies home says:

    Ryans steakhouse lovely sit down family style and all you can eat with tons of choices

  1. Dee says:

    Olive Garden. I LOVE their salads!

  1. Amy says:

    Hmmmm... I love Thai food, so any place that has Thai food is always a great choice.

    I also really like The Olive Garden!

  1. sues2u2 says:

    We actually just ate @ our fav Mexican sorta Tex-Mex place today! It's called El Charro Cafe & wow!

    In general though we love Claim Jumpers. Awesome food although either share an entree or plan on a doggy bag.

  1. Rich and I love Perkins Restaurant, especially on Friday nights for their all you can eat fish.

  1. Rebecca says:

    I thought you said this was an easy question. I had to think about it, but one of my favorites is Logans Steakhouse, mainly for the dessert buckets.