Photobucket
Latest News

Out of Pocket

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 , Posted by Liz at 9:30 AM

Not that I have hundreds of thousands of readers or anything, but I just wanted to give a head's up that I will be going on a little road trip with my kiddos and my Mom to visit my Sister in West Texas. I will be bringing my laptop, but not sure how often I will post, if any, it might be an opportunity for me to take a little break from the net. Okay, who am I kidding, probably not, but oh well.

On another note, head over to my review blog, and tell me what you think of the new design. Starting next Monday, March 23, I will have a relaunch party with some great giveaways, so make sure you keep your eyes open for the event.

Currently have 5 comments:

  1. Megan says:

    Have fun, don't spend it on the computer! J/K I know how it is! : )

  1. Unknown says:

    Hope you have a great trip!

  1. Dawn says:

    I hope you are enjoying your visit. =)