Photobucket
Latest News

Spring Break Fun

Saturday, March 21, 2009 , Posted by Liz at 12:10 AM

We have had an interesting spring break, to say the least. We had a pretty good trip on the way, and stopped at Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico. That was pretty cool, but not so great with two little ones on the long trail inside the cavern. When we arrived in El Paso, we were tired, but happy to be there. During our visit, we shopped, pigged out on good food, and talked a lot.

Also, while we were there, I had my hair trimmed and hi-lighted, and got a much needed pedicure. Overall we had a good time, and were good and worn out when it came time to head home. On our drive back, we ran into some car trouble (my Mom's 2007 Toyota Sienna) that caused us some extra stops, and slower speeds. But thank the Lord, we made it into town on Saturday evening safe and sound. I will spare you all of the details, but I am including some pictures of our trip.










Currently have 4 comments:

  1. Great pics, glad you guys are home safely....love your hair!

  1. Rebecca says:

    Great pictures! I found one of Mika's socks in my living room. I just threw it away, hope thats okay. I miss the little munchkins, and you and mom too.

  1. Oh my gosh..your hair looks so good!!!!!

  1. Unknown says:

    Looks like you all had a great vacation! Love your hair.