Photobucket
Latest News

Pajama Party Tonight!!

Sunday, February 15, 2009 , Posted by Liz at 4:40 PM

Tonight we are going to have a fun Pajama Party for Extraordinary Mothers on Stickam, and there will be prizes! Please join us, and take a look at my messy kitchen, I really could have posted a picture of every room in my house, you see I am not exactly known for my great housekeeping skills! :-)

Live party tonight with the EM Girls I’m joining in on all the fun. Join us tonight as we party the night away. Don’t forget to wear your pajamas!





Currently have 7 comments:

  1. Leslie says:

    My kitchen ALWAYS looks like that! And that's when it's CLEAN! I think you have great housekeeping skills.

    Just stopping by to say hello and join in the fun.

  1. Not too bad! I know, I really could have picked a few rooms too for my post!

  1. Megan says:

    That's not messy! You should see mine!! LOL
    You are always doing the funnest bloggy things...have fun!

  1. Dawn says:

    Yeah, my kitchen looks the same. It drives me crazy!!

    I played along with this, however, I was too late to enjoy the party! It took me too long to figure it all out. I requested you as a friend on that stockam?!

  1. Kristin says:

    That's totally not that bad.

  1. there is a blog award on my page for you.....

  1. Shannon says:

    Your kitchen is actually fairly clean :) However, I also have a hard time keeping my counters clear.