Photobucket
Latest News

Menu Plan

Monday, February 16, 2009 , Posted by Liz at 11:39 AM

Here is our Menu for this week! I actually will get out of cooking a couple of meals, because of a couple of banquets we will be attending! YAY! I found a really cool blog today, that hosts a Menu plan Monday: My Joyful Haven has some really good recipes, and is an all around great blog! So go check it out!!

Monday-Spaghetti and meat sauce, bread, salad

Tuesday-Banquet for out Association.

Wednesday-Beans and Rice, and fixings

Thursday-Stew, corn muffins

Friday-Fund-raiser Dinner for tornado victims

Saturday-Hamburger Patties, broccoli, potatoes, green beans

Sunday-Nachos

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Young Momma says:

    I'm a lil envious of the week menu!!! I've tried to do it so many times and we don't ever stick to it. I end up wasting food. lol!

  1. Jenna says:

    Thank you again for participating in the Chive Talkin Menu Plan Blog Roll. Please join me again next Sunday and spread the word the more menu plans we have the more inspired we will be. Blessings!