Photobucket
Latest News

My New Best Friend

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 , Posted by Liz at 3:13 PM

For those of you who are so lucky to know me in real life, (just kidding about the lucky part) then you can vouch for the fact that I can be a bit irresponsible, lazy, forgetful, and cluster-headed. Otherwise known as A.D.D. But that is another subject altogether, so moving on to the point. I have read some interesting posts lately about the use of Moleskines. I had heard of these "notebook type things" before, but just didn't give it much thought. Until now.

First, I read a great post by my long-time friend Laura, here, about her use of Moleskines. This really got those wheels turning in that brain of mine. "Hmmm, this sounds like more than your basic run-of-the-mill planner," I thought. Something I could really use to keep my life together, and quit forgetting appointments, and other important things.

Well about a day later I read a post by Jessica (who is a technological genius with multiple projects going) here, and that really was the "hammer that hit the nail on the head," so to speak. I was convinced, I needed a Moleskine, and I needed it now! Of course I didn't really "need" one, but I was sure willing to give it a try. So after much planning, and consideration, I ended up with a hardback black Moleskine daily planner.

This Moleskine of mine, has faithfully stayed in my purse, and been there (so far) to assist me in my daily life schedule, and routine. Now I just need to read and write in this Moleskine everyday for it to work to it's full potential. For a Mom of 4 kiddos, with a pretty busy life, I would say this Moleskine is a "must!" If you would like to view the Moleskines, then look here.

Currently have 7 comments:

  1. Megan says:

    I am glad I am not the only scatter brained person out there. : )
    Maybe I need to check those out!

  1. Dawn says:

    I am very ADHD!! I'm using my new iPhone to help me stay organized. If only I remember to put in the dates! LOL!

    I wanted to see if you were going to come Friday night? I'm looking forward to meet you and everyone else! :)

    Also, I wanted to see if you'd go and vote for me on the Oklahoma Blog Awards? And, if you don't know anyone in a few other categories I'd like to have you vote for Yogi's Den, 6 Happy Hearts, That's Baloney and Decisionally Challenged as well. Thank you so much! :)

  1. Julie says:

    Where did you buy it at??
    Julie

  1. Liz says:

    Thanks for the tip...scatterbrained is an understatement for me...I have a "Mom's Calendar" that has a line for each member of the family for each day of the month...It has changed my life!
    liz

  1. I've been toying with getting one for a while, too. So glad to hear you like yours!

  1. Unknown says:

    stopping by from dawns place to say how excited i am to meet you and all the other bloggers tomorrow night!

  1. Shanilie says:

    Hi! I just came by your blog via baby wearing bloggers! I love you blog. Isn't it fun being able to meet other christian blogger mommies online? Please feel free to pop by my blog some time