Photobucket
Latest News

Menu Plan Monday

Monday, January 19, 2009 , Posted by Liz at 7:23 PM

More WW this week, last week we fell off the wagon, but I promise this week we will be better!
January 19-January 25

Monday-Pita Pizzas
Tuesday-Chicken breasts, broccoli, potatoes, green beans

Wenesday-Crockpot Tamale Pie, asparagus, steamed cauliflower

Thursday-Chicken Baseballs, mixed veggies
Friday-Cheeseburger Soup, corn muffins
Saturday-Italian Bow-Tie Supper, salad, toast
Sunday-Taco Soup, baked chips, reduced fat shredded cheese
Thanks for looking at our menu, and to see many, many others, look at Org Junkie!

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Megan says:

    I love it, I have been doing a menu too and it's so great. My menu never looks as yummy as yours though. ; )

  1. I need Monday & the Baseball Chicken recipe....

  1. Unknown says:

    so whats time dinner?
    Sounds yummy! i so need to do a menu