Photobucket
Latest News

You Know You're A Magazine Junkie When.....

Friday, December 5, 2008 , Posted by Liz at 6:25 PM


I started to notice the various stacks of December issue magazines laying throughout my home today, so I decided to put them all together and see what I really had. Well, it is pathetic, but there are way too many! I receive most of these works of "literature" for free through various offers, but I can admit to being lured into picking up a couple here and there while waiting in the check out lines at the store.


I am addicted and I can admit it, now I just have to cut the strings to this magazine fixation I have. :) So if you happen to see me out and about with a magazine in my hand, then please remind me that I don't need any more of these things.





Besides, if I'm going to take the time to read something, then it should be my Bible!


Oops, sorry I put the Cosmo on top. Smut, isn't it?


Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Cosmo......I only get it for the feature on the cover person! The rest is always the same from issue to issue. (Actually its Jason's favorite "library" material)

  1. Liz says:

    Yes,I think my Jason enjoys it as well! I couldn't pass up a free subscription. :)