Photobucket
Latest News

3 Cranky Kids + 1 Cranky Mom + Christmas Shopping =2 muchChaos!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008 , Posted by Liz at 7:43 PM

Today Seth had an appointment in OKC to get an impression of his ear for his new hearing aid. (I won't tell you the long story about how his old one got crushed in the school parking lot!) So I decided to take advantage of the abundant stores and shopping venues that a "large" city has to offer, and finish up some Christmas shopping. After a "palatable" lunch at CiCi's Pizza Buffet, (not my choice, but please cut me some slack, I was by myself with 3 kids ages 8 and under!) we ventured out to Toys R Us, Super Target, Barnes and Noble, Circuit City, and Mardel. Honestly I only have a couple more things to purchase at this point, but I probably could have bought almost all of the gifts at Wal-Mart for cheaper, or just as cheap as what I paid today! But back to the topic of the chaos part of the day, well I don't know where to start except at one point in the day I was seriously thinking I should just drive to the "special" hospital in Norman (if you're an Okie then you know what I'm talking about!) and commit myself. But alas, I made it through the day and we all made it back home in time for church. Thank the Lord! I better sign off for now because I am getting dirty looks from hubby since we are watching his DVR'd O'Reilly and my typing is making too much noise. :)






Currently have 3 comments:

  1. You are so funny......Is the special place in Norman giving out any specialty nuts this time of year or just taking them in?

  1. Julie says:

    I can just imagine the hospital!!
    Well, you at least made it back in time for church..just what we all need. The Lord has a way of refreshing and refueling us!
    Thanks Julie at KingdomKlipper

  1. The City is sheer chaos on a good day - I am sure shopping with kids in tow was pretty nutty!!