Photobucket
Latest News

Menu Plan Monday

Monday, December 1, 2008 , Posted by Liz at 11:39 AM

Photobucket
12/1/08-12/7/08
I hope to start this menu process every Monday, which will keep me in check for sticking to my weekly menu! (something I haven't been very good about lately, which has caused a lot more eating out, and unhealthy eating) Make sure you check out many more menu ideas at Org Junkie! So here goes:
For breakfasts we will rotate eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes, or oatmeal for the week. For lunches we will generally have sandwiches and soup, or a quick pita pizza.
Monday-Stew, corn muffins
Tuesday-Enon Christmas Party (night off of cooking yeah!)
Wednesday-Roast with carrots, and potatoes, Salad, Rolls
Thursday-Enchiladas, Refried Beans, Chips and salsa
Friday-Tilapia, green beans, brocolli, parmesan couscous(Near East brand),
Saturday-Family reunion (not sure what I am taking yet!)
Sunday-Nachos w/ chili and velveeta dip (yum!)
This about sums it up for this week!

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Julie says:

    Liz-Thanks for checking out my blog.I really like your's as well. We do have a lot in common. My husband pastors a small rural church in Ohio. I'm sure we can encourage each other in the Lord!! The role of a pastor's wife is a definite calling and is unique. In Christ, Julie (kingdomklipper.blogspot.com)