Photobucket
Latest News

Thankful

Friday, December 12, 2008 , Posted by Liz at 5:08 PM


I was reminded this morning of how thankful to be for each day that I am alive. This morning while driving the boys to school, we ran into a deer. We were driving along, we had actually just gotten off the phone with my nephew Braden, (wishing him a Happy B-day!) when we felt a strong impact, and heard a loud thud. At first I thought we had run over something, like a log, but I really knew we had hit something. So I stopped the vehicle, and got out to assess the situation. The damage to our SUV is nothing to "cry" over, and the deer died, (it is still there) but throughout all of this I was just reminded how quickly my life and my children's' lives could have been over. So today just want to say thank you to God.


By the way, at least I didn't include a picture of the dead deer. :(

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Julie says:

    Praise the Lord for His protection!!

  1. Oh Liz! How scary! So glad you guys are all okay.

  1. Liz says:

    I know thank the Lord, it was kind of a scary thing!