Photobucket
Latest News

Congrats to Jason!

Saturday, December 13, 2008 , Posted by Liz at 3:54 PM



Today my hubby (Jason) finally graduated from SOSU with his Bachelors degree. He has been busy supporting our family for the past 9 years, so he has put his education on the back-burner so to speak. But the past few semesters he has really buckled down and finished up, so I am proud of him, and thankful that he has closed this chapter in his life. The 1 1/2 hour graduation ceremony wasn't exactly the most fun thing for 4 little ones to sit through, but we made it without too many mishaps. I need a new camera, I couldn't get hardly any good shots of Jason walking across the stage! :(

And did I mention we sat right behind the orchestra?

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Megan says:

    Congrats! That's great. Someday maybe my hubby and I will get to do that too. Raising kids first. : )
    That's awesome

  1. Okay, so I am going to try to keep my East Central Tiger loyalty in check and not make any nasty Savage comments ;) and say CONGRATS to Jason! What a great day for him and your family.