Photobucket
Latest News

Menu Plan Monday

Monday, December 29, 2008 , Posted by Liz at 7:34 PM

Photobucket
December 29-January 4

Oops I almost forgot to post this, so here is our menu for this week.

Monday-Chicken breasts, broccoli, green beans, brown rice

Tuesday-Baked ribs, potatoes, green beans, rolls

Wednesday-Snack foods at church for watch party!

Thursday-Eating with family at my Parents' house

Friday-Pork Chops, salad, green beans, and corn

Saturday-Homemade pizza, salad

Sunday-Fat Free Hot dogs and chili

Looks like a pretty easy week for me (yay!!) Be sure to visit Org Junkie for more great menu ideas.

Currently have 6 comments:

  1. Megan says:

    So my hubby and I like this idea of planning your menu ahead of time. We have done it for a couple of weeks now and it sure does make dinner time easier...I don't dread planning a meal because I already know what I am having. Good idea, thanks!!!

  1. Liz says:

    Yes, it does take the stress out of dinner time! If anyone asks What's for supper? I just say, go look at the menu posted on the fridge! Easy Peasy. :-)

  1. Julie says:

    Hi Liz. I like menu planning too for the same reasons. Easy!!
    Have a Happy New Year!
    Julie @ Kingdom Klipper

  1. Jason says:

    I like the menu as well, but where was the split pea soup

  1. Liz says:

    HaHa Jason, I guess I will add that in next weeks menu. :)