Photobucket
Latest News

Thank you!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008 , Posted by Liz at 2:14 PM

I just wanted to show my appreciation to all of those who voted for my choice of Mom 2 Mom for a Blog Talk Radio Show. I just found out that my name choice won, and I am totally surprised! So thank you to everyone who voted and I will post a link later, so that you can listen to the podcast of the show if you want. Thanks Again.

Currently have 5 comments:

  1. Liz says:

    how cool...congrats!
    liz

  1. Megan says:

    OK how do you manage to win everything? Good for you! That's awesome!

  1. Mia says:

    how cool! you also won the zehn shirt giveaway on my blog! I am emailing you next.

  1. I am so proud of you......yay! What is your secret to winning?

  1. Liz says:

    Tenacity!
    And on the voting contest, you guys helped!!