Photobucket
Latest News

Yummy Pumpkin Sopapilla Cheescake!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 , Posted by Liz at 11:45 AM

Yesterday at one of the places where I work out(yes I go to one in the morning and one in the afternoon!)called Ladies Workout Express, they had customer appreciation day. This involved some snacks and bring your friend for free type events. Well one of the ladies who works there, made this really good dessert, and I had one little serving of pumpkin sopapilla cheesecake and I knew I had to go home and make it for my family. It is so good and I am usually a chocolate girl myself, but I can't lie, this really hit the spot! I guess you can understand why I work out 2 times a day now! Here is the recipe, so bon apetit!





Sopapilla Cheesecake





2 cans crescent rolls


1-8oz cream cheese


1 c. sugar


1 tsp. vanilla


1 15 oz. can pumpkin


1 tsp cinnamon





Topping


1 stick butter


1/2 cup sugar


1 tsp cinamon





Spread crescent rolls on bottom of 9x13 pan. Blend sugar,vanilla, and cream cheese. Spread cream cheese mixtureon bottom layer of rolls. Take the other package of rolls andspread on top of the cream cheese. Sprinkle with mixture of1/2 c. sugar, 1 tsp. cinnamon and 1 stick of butter (melted).Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.







Currently have 1 comments:

  1. I am so making this......also, meant to tell you, you looked great this weekend!