Photobucket
Latest News

Homeland is Great!!!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 , Posted by Liz at 11:22 AM

I have never done this before, but I am going to brag about my grocery finds at Homeland yesterday! Here is a picture of what I bought: I truly can use all of these items, but some of them were purchased just because they were on sale and I happened to have a good coupon for them (which Homeland doubles up to $1.00)! My total without sales and coupons was $49.87, and after the sales savings, my coupons, and the doubles from Homeland, the grand total was $14.74!!!! It is definitely worthwhile to spend a little time digging into the sales and looking up coupons. Of course I do get some help from certain bloggers as well. Now just wait until the day after Thanksgiving when I post my CVS stuff!

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Good for you! I hope one day to have your patience at savings!