Photobucket
Latest News

Home "Sweet" Home

Friday, November 28, 2008 , Posted by Liz at 5:16 PM

I was driving in SW Ardmore today to run an errand, and I drove by the house I grew up in just to see how it looked. It has changed a lot since I was a young girl growing up there with my parents and younger sister. It always feels like home though when I drive through the neighborhood. I know right now in my life I don't feel very settled and I don't always enjoy where I live, (even as beautiful as the countryside might be), but I know that God will provide the "sweet" in the home no matter where we are physically. I know that seeing my childhood home today was God's loving reminder of how thankful and blessed I am to be with my family and loved by Him no matter where I reside.




I thought the beautiful trees really framed the setting for the house!

For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for well-being, and not for trouble, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11 NLV

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Beautiful, There's nothing like seeing the house you grew up in!