Photobucket
Latest News

A House Divided

Sunday, November 30, 2008 , Posted by Liz at 7:58 PM

Oklahoma Sooners Football

Last night our house was in excitement as bedlam took place. OU vs. OSU is always a big event in our household. Tristan is an OSU fan, and the rest of us are OU fans. Don't ask how this happened, but it has been this way for years, and I'm not sure what influenced my oldest son to be a Cowboy (Oklahoma State that is) fan.




Tristan and Seth had a little "friendly wager" going on based upon who won the game. So needless to say Tristan has to fork over his PSP for one week for Seth to play. I know what you're thinking, a bet in a pastor's home!! Well, it was a lesson learned for the boys, or at least for Tristan anyway.

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. I love my nephews! I stuck w/ their bedlam theme for Christmas!