Photobucket
Latest News

Take Me Back Tuesday

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 , Posted by Liz at 12:19 PM

This is my third time to participate in Take Me Back Tuesday! Here is the scoop from Kari about how to play along:

How do you play along?We all have tons of photos from the days before the digital camera. I figure if I just scan a few each week, eventually I will get them all safely into my computer.Every week you can come back here and share photos that "take you back." Maybe it is the bad hair we all had in the 80's or the bell-bottoms you swore were so hip in the 70's. Whatever you want to share! If you decide to play along - just sign the Linky!! I promise to head on over and spread some comment love your way! Here is the link to Kari's site!
.

Junior Prom in 1996, had to do a little cropping! (cut out the jerk ex-hubby!)

Currently have 9 comments:

  1. Oh Lizzy you were stunning! You are still beautiful but I would have killed to look like that in high school!!

    Thanks so much for playing along - I feel I get to know you more from you pictures than I do on Skype!

  1. Jennifer says:

    Lizzy you are adorable and so dang young! Cropped out the ex, hmmmm I had not thought to do that. Thanks for giving me ideas for more 80s photos.

  1. Unknown says:

    What a great pic! I left you something on my blog :)
    http://mels3boys.blogspot.com/

  1. Look at my hottie-trotty SIL!

  1. Denise says:

    You are Beautiful!!!

  1. Megan says:

    you are beautiful! Man, why didn't I look that good when i was in high school??? Great pic, and great idea to get all your photos on the computer!

  1. LOL - cropping is a wonderful thing!

    You are beautiful - what a great picture!

  1. What a lovely photo. I'd be too scared to post my way-backs!