Photobucket
Latest News

Wordless Wednesday

Wednesday, March 11, 2009 , Posted by Liz at 9:03 AM

I got to meet Toni on Monday! We had a great time, and I look forward to getting together again sometime!

Currently have 8 comments:

  1. Chris says:

    New friends are wonderful. Looks like you were both having a lot of fun.

  1. Glad you gals had a great time!

  1. Amy Clary says:

    how fun! I love this pic of you 2. :)

  1. Jennifer says:

    Awesome photo of you and Toni! I am trying not to be jealous that you two were able to met up.

  1. Rebecca says:

    I'm just trying to figure out how to post a comment.

  1. Rebecca says:

    Hey, it worked! I got an google email address for all my junk mail. Anyway, glad you had fun in Tulsa.

  1. Dawn says:

    Well, dagnabbit! Was that in Tulsa?! And you didn't let me know?!?! LOL!

    Next time you better email me! I'd love to meet you. =)