Photobucket
Latest News

Aloha Friday #1

Friday, March 6, 2009 , Posted by Liz at 9:55 AM

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog. Don’t forget to visit the other participants at Kailani's Blog, An Island Life!



I have been feeling kinda down in the dumps lately, a little blue, so I was wondering: What do you do to cheer yourself up when you are feeling down?



(I like to have a little me time, like a pedicure, or something, and I love to sing my heart out with my favorite songs, that tends to brighten my mood, most of the time!)

Currently have 11 comments:

  1. MaryAnne says:

    I listen to music/sing along too. I'll often call one of my siblings (I've got nine, so there are plenty to choose from!)

  1. janetfaye says:

    I go for very long walks when I feel that way.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I'll listen to music. Or have a glass of wine (in the evening of course). Or call someone who will make me laugh.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Typically either try to lose myself in a good book or take a drive listening to some of my "me" music.

  1. Your kids are adorable!
    To pick myself up, I usually put on my iPod....or sometimes I take a drive...it always helps.

    I hope you'll fee better soon!

  1. Anonymous says:

    I watch the Money Pit. It always makes me laugh.

  1. Alicia says:

    I will normally go for a drive and listen to the radio...that helps me.

  1. sues2u2 says:

    You have some beautiful babies! I like to exercise or re-read old journals so that I can count my blessings!

  1. I try to do something that I really like. Whether that is blog, read, knit or something else. I hope you feel better soon :)

  1. Jaime says:

    depends on what has me in a funk. music usually helps or a glass of wine. sometimes getting lost in a really good book or exercise helps.

  1. I go for a nice long walk.