Photobucket
Latest News

Wordless Wednesday

Wednesday, February 25, 2009 , Posted by Liz at 9:49 AM

On our Vacation this past year

(with 4 kiddos, it's hard to get a good picture of all of them looking at the camera!!)



Currently have 14 comments:

  1. Hee hee! Good shot though, even if everyone's doing their own thing :) Just shows how much fun they were having.

  1. oh that is hilarious...i LOVE IT!! made me lol:)

  1. Sara says:

    So typical. I only have three & it is impossible to get them to all look the same way at once...let alone stay in the shot! LOL

  1. Amy Clary says:

    :) This is adorable. Perfect kiddo picture. Sitting still and smiling is so fake. ;)

  1. I love my niece and nephews, they are the cutest..

  1. I know what you mean! I have four siblings and all of our family photos from when we were younger all kinda look like that--it gets better though! :)

  1. Dawn says:

    I don't know how moms of more than two kids do it!! Getting the perfect picture would be almost impossible!

    They look like they were having fun though. =)

  1. Well, at least you got one looking at the camera! What cute children you have. thanks for sharing.

    http://eightymphmom.blogspot.com

  1. Joanna says:

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Your kids are so funny. Even with me only having 2, sometimes it's still hard to get them to look at the same time...Smiling is even harder!

  1. stan says:

    u have four very great looking kids! at 30yo age! Tt's wow! That wld most of life's goals attained for me really.

  1. Jennifer says:

    I think it is a great photo. :)

  1. Sarah says:

    Yep, can't get a decent one of my three to save my life. But you know what, this is real life and that makes the best photos. Remember it like it was. :)

  1. Megan says:

    oh man, that reminds me...i want to go on vacation!! : )

  1. Julie says:

    Liz, I just gave you an award on my blog!
    Julie @KingdomKlipper