Photobucket
Latest News

Pops!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 , Posted by Liz at 11:28 AM

Yesterday afternoon Seth had another doctor's appointment in Oklahoma City. After the appointment I decided to take the trek to Arcadia, Oklahoma with all four kiddos to visit a restaurant/store called Pop's! Thanks to Dawn (Dawn's Diversions) I was very intrigued by the thought of visiting this Diner that also carries around 500 different varieties of pop! Needless to say, my children were pretty excited too! We had a good time, and enjoyed the old-fashioned burgers and fries, and we tried some interesting pop also.

Yes, the hundreds of glass bottles lining the walls, made me slightly nervous!





If you ever make it to the Oklahoma City area, I would definitely suggest stopping by Pops!


I had a yummy "green eggs and ham" burger, which consisted of a fried egg, green chilis, sliced ham, and a juicy beef patty!

Currently have 6 comments:

  1. Liz says:

    How is it that I have lived in OKC almost all of my life and never heard of this place....I'm gonna go check it out with the kids for sure! Thanks for the tip, and I'm glad you all had so much fun!
    Liz

  1. where is that place?!?! i want to go!!!:)

  1. Liz says:

    Larissa-
    It is in Arcadia, about 5 miles east of Edmond!

  1. Megan says:

    Looks fun, and yummy! What kinds of pop did you try?

  1. Dawn says:

    I love that nighttime shot you got of the big bottle. Awesome!!

    I got my pictures from our visit up today too! =)

    It was a neat place to visit.

  1. Rob says:

    It looks like they had a great time! Thanks for sharing!

    Becca

    Please visit me at http://www.askbecca.com