Photobucket
Latest News

Not Me Monday!

Monday, February 23, 2009 , Posted by Liz at 12:19 PM

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.blogger.com/%3Ca%20href= blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I didn't laze around last week, and barely get anything done! No, not me.

I didn't get my boys to school late at all last week, nope definitely not me.

I didn't practically jump for joy and act like a spoiled little kid when I finally got my iPhone, no that is really not me!!

I didn't mercilessly beg (until my hubby gave in) to get Hughes Net (ridiculously expensive satellite Internet service, which is only option where we live other than dial-up), no not me!

I didn't scarf down two king size candy bars in one sitting, nope couldn't be me!

Okay so now it's your turn, don't make me suffer alone on this, and by the way, this is my 100th post!!

Currently have 4 comments:

  1. Dawn says:

    Congrats on 100 posts! That's awesome.

    I love this NOT ME posts. They always crack me up.

    Also, way to go on getting a faster internet service AND an iPhone!! I LOVE my iphone! I actually go to bed with it every night. LOL!

  1. Liz says:

    wow 100 posts! that's awesome! I'm almost there....sounds like you had a good week with the iphone and internet and everything...

  1. Megan says:

    100th...congrats!
    I love this Not Me Monday!! I might have to join in sometime. What kind of candy bars? YUMMY! : )

  1. Fergie says:

    lol- loved this- too cute! Now that I've figured out how to follow your blog, I'm having a blast reading all the back entries... way to go!