Photobucket
Latest News

Awards!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009 , Posted by Liz at 6:58 PM

I just realized that Megan had bestowed two awards on me! Wow, I really need to get on the ball. Okay, the first award is the Friend Award:




"These blogs are exceedingly charming. ( Yeah, I am kinda charming in a court jester kind of way) These kind bloggers (kind might be a stretch) aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. //-->( n. The act or practice of enhancing or exaggerating one's own importance, power, or reputation. Yup I had to look it up too!) Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. (Hey I can always use another friend or stalker. I'm not too picky!) Please give more attention to these writers. (Yes, please give me more attention and more comments. I love them!) Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Next I received the Honest Scrap Award! The rules state that I must post 10 honest things about myself.


1. I get really impatient at times, (I know this is shocking to those of you who know me!)


2. I like to spend money. A little too much.


3. After that 25 thing Meme, I can't think of anything else to share.


4. Sometimes I wish I lived in a bigger city, or actually a "city."


5. I don't really have any friends around here.


6. I am guessing that #5 is why I spend so much time on the computer.


7. I am getting a professional blog design for my other blog.


8. Sometimes I get baby fever, (okay, very rarely, I still have a baby!)


9. I love to read, almost as much as playing on my computer!!


10. Not too much longer 'til I get my iPhone!!

So I tag Julie at Kingdom Klipper for these awards!

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Unknown says:

    lol I just gave you another one........lol