Photobucket
Latest News

Skin MD Natural Lotion Review

Saturday, January 10, 2009 , Posted by Liz at 5:29 AM

I have been given the opportunity to try Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion. I have personally been suffering from extremely dry hands, and cracked knuckles this winter, and I have tried many different lotions that don't keep my hands moisturized very well. When the Skin MD Shielding lotion arrived, I was very anxious to try it out, and see if it could relieve my chronic winter dryness.
First of all I noticed that the lotion had a silky feeling, and went on smooth, (not oily,) yet it also wasn't too thick and goopy. I also noticed that this lotion doesn't have a strong scent, which is a plus for many because sometimes the smell of a lotion can be too overwhelming. Another benefit of the Skin MD lotion is that it only takes a very small amount of lotion for each application. The instructions on the lotion say to apply every 2 to 8 hours until you notice the dryness start to subside, then continue every 12 to 24 hours thereafter. After the first day of use, I noticed a difference, especially in my knuckles, which had been so badly cracked. The dryness has subsided, and know my hands feel more soft and smooth.
After reading some information from the Skin MD Natural website I wanted to share the following:
A Shielding Lotion is far more effective as a dry skin treatment than conventional moisturizing lotions or protective creams. If you suffer from dry skin, you know that just using a moisturizing lotion doesn't solve the problem. A shielding lotion does much more than just treat dry skin – it’s a new kind of skin care product that makes a real difference to all skin types.

This lotion is also quite effective for those who suffer from eczema, psoriasis, and other pesky skin problems. I would recommend this lotion to anyone who is looking for a healing and protecting moisturizer for their skin. (Even my Mom, who is quite the lotion connoisseur, was impressed when she sampled some of this lotion!)

Currently have 0 comments: