Photobucket
Latest News

My Very First Vlog Attempt, Failed!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 , Posted by Liz at 1:38 PM



Today I have tried in vain to post my first vlog attempt! I am really annoyed with my Internet speed, which I think is responsible for the failed attempts. But one of these days when you least expect it, a Vlog with yours truly will show up on your screen, so watch out!

I wish she would let me fix her hair more often!




Instead I will just post some pics, afterall it is Wordless Wednesday!

Currently have 6 comments:

  1. Look how cute everyone is? Vlog? Video Blog? Yeah, not sure how to do that! I think that is why I want the Flip. I wonder if my camera will do it?

  1. Liz says:

    I have a built in cam on my laptop. But I got a Flip at Walmart on clearance for $24.00!

  1. Megan says:

    Good luck, I don't even attempt it! : )

  1. Mia says:

    I tagged you on my blog!

  1. Unknown says:

    I am gonna be honest because I am challenged in every way possible...what is a VLOG?
    I am looking forward to meeting you at the Okie Hoe down next week!!!

  1. Julie says:

    I too do not know what a VLOG is...well, I do now that others have explained. Never received an email from you...you said you needed something?? Love the pics of your kids!!
    julie @KingdomKlipper