Photobucket
Latest News

Is This Cute or What?

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 , Posted by Liz at 5:49 PM

The other day I smelled the suspicious smell of nail polish, and knew right away to expect trouble from little Miss Mika! She is notorious around our house for her hi jinks with nail polish (i.e. pink and red spots in more than one room in our house.) So I interrogated the little princess, and she feigned innocence. After a little investigation, I didn't find anything that had been branded by her and her nail polish wand, so I kind of forgot about the whole situation.

Fast forward to this morning, I was getting Mika and Judah clothes to wear, when low and behold I see Mika's new cabbage patch doll, (that she just got for Christmas) Jane, laying on the floor in her closet. Let's just put it this way, I know where the smell came from now!

And you know what, I wanted to be mad because Mika "ruined" this doll, but I think the sweet memory she gave me, is far more priceless than a $25.00 doll.

Currently have 4 comments:

  1. Uh oh! Mika DeAnn! You are in trouble!

  1. At least she painted a doll with hands! My daughter added silver nail polish that came in one of those kiddie accessory kits for Christmas (not from me) to a pancake bear (a flat bear for sleeping with) that I had planned on passing down to each of my children, as they got them when they were infants. I'm keeping it though to still offer up some day (with the memory).

  1. that is hilarious...awesome. made me LOL-HA!!!!

  1. Megan says:

    So cute! I have had the same experience! Plus I have had it with make up too. Little girls are so funny!!!