Photobucket
Latest News

Fabulous Award/Tag

Friday, January 16, 2009 , Posted by Liz at 6:35 PM

I was tagged by Ashley at Forever and Always to receive this Fabulous Blog Award! I am appreciative to Ashley for tagging my blog. (Thanks!) Okay, the stipulations of this award are to list my five addictions. So here goes and in no particular order:

1. Diet Coke and Coffee. I put these 2 drinks together because I love them both equally, and they both fulfill my caffeine desires. Yum and Yum!

2. Chocolate Donuts. The puffy, soft, yeast donuts, with thick, rich, chocolate icing. That could possibly be the reason I am struggling to lose weight. :-(

3. Twitter, plain and simple. I have become hooked on this social networking scheme. It is so easy to get wrapped up in reading and tweeting, and reading and tweeting, okay you get the picture.

4. My sweethearts-referring to my four children. I love to hold them, cuddle them and the two youngest still sleep in our bed with us at night! They are only young once...

5 .I have to "copy" Ashley on this one, but Magazines are a major weakness of mine. I have even devoted a whole post to being a self-proclaimed magazine junkie. I believe I have around 16 subscriptions to various publications that I have received for free through various offers, and I love to skim and read through them ALL.

Now I will pass this along to(and tag) ShaRhonda at The 4 Crows, Megan at Matt n Meg's Blog, Julie at Kingdom Klipper, Liz at My Crazy Life with 4 Boys, and Larissa at The Holquin's.


Get to it girls!

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Megan says:

    Aaah, thanks! I will put it on my blog tomorrow, I am sleepy!! : ) So nice of you!