Photobucket
Latest News

Walgreens

Sunday, December 7, 2008 , Posted by Liz at 4:58 PM

Today I stopped in at Walgreens to pick up some diet coke and bottled water. Here is how I did:


Bought 3 12 packs Diet Coke for $11.00. Used a $6.00 RR from last weeks Reach deal, so paid about $5.96 oop. A $2.00 RR printed, so in a different transaction bought the Aquafina 24 pack bottled water on sale for $3.88, and used the RR, and paid about $2.24 oop. So total for three 12 packs of coke, and one 24 pack of water about $8.20! Not too bad for all of those beverages!

Currently have 4 comments:

  1. girl you are so crazy w/ all those kids i don't know how you keep up w/ them-ahh!!!! i love blogs tehy are awesome:) have a great week!!

  1. Liz says:

    I really don't keep up with them most of the time! It is definitely never a dull moment around here!! Thanks, and you have a great week too! :)

  1. Julie says:

    Okay, so now we have something ELSE in common...Diet Coke!
    Love your blog.
    Julie @KingdomKlipper

  1. Liz says:

    Thanks Julie! And Yay for Diet Coke, I have been trying to buy 12 packs when I find them on sale, so I won't be tempted to stop at Sonic so much! :)