Photobucket
Latest News

Thursday Thirteen

Thursday, December 11, 2008 , Posted by Liz at 1:06 PM

Thirteen Things I Love about December

1. The birth of our Saviour!
2. The Food, and I do mean ALL of it!
3. The lights
4. Hot Chocolate
5. The parties
6. The decorations
7. The family get-togethers
8. The tree
9. Mika in a cute Christmas dress
10. Christmas cards
11. Homemade candy
12. Caroling
13. I can't lie, the presents!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Liz says:

    Great list! yum yum homemade candy and hot chocolate...I really love the lights too..I love riding around at night scoping out the best houses!
    liz