Photobucket
Latest News

Working With Dad and The Arts and Crafts Fairs

Friday, November 14, 2008 , Posted by Liz at 3:53 PM



Yesterday Mika, Judah and I went with Jason to one of the oil wells that he checks. It is a beautiful setting just south of where we live, on the property of a large ranch. We ended up being there for about an hour, so while Judah napped in the car, Mika and I had a good old time playing around the area, and killing time. I snapped a pick of Miss Mika while she was climbing the gate around the well.


Today a friend and I were going to go to the two annual arts and crafts fairs in town, and make a day of it, but she was still busy packing to go on a cruise tomorrow with her family. So, of course I didn't want to miss out on the fairs just because I wouldn't have someone to go with. So I loaded up the double stroller and headed down to scope out the merchandise these crafters were selling. We made it through both fairs, only having bought kettle corn, and a loaf of wheat bread from the Amish vendors. The popcorn got dumped in the floorboard of my car, and the bread is already almost gone! I guess we had a good time, and the kids were pretty good considering. We also all got our flu shots/mists for free! I am sure my Mom and I will head back to both fairs tomorrow to get more of a serious shopping trip in place. That's all of the excitement around these parts, but I am sure there will be more to come!

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. That bread looks yummy......My niece is so cute!