Photobucket
Latest News

Kindle 2 Is What I Want!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009 , Posted by Liz at 9:54 PM

Ever since I heard about the Kindle, I thought it sounded like something I would love to own! I love to read, and am a library junkie, totally. The thing is, I live in a rather small house with six people, so books take up too much room in our home. A Kindle would solve that issue instantly, by "housing" multiple books, available whenever I desire! When a newly released book is available, I can just click it onto my Kindle and read away. If I happen to finish reading a particular book in a series, and our local library doesn't happen to carry the sequel, (and we don't have any great bookstores in town) then I could just purchase for my Kindle, without any delays.



Sounds great doesn't it? I am a bookworm, have been since I was a youngster, so I would love a Kindle, and hope I receive one from here: http://juliestratford.com/amazon-kindle-2-giveaway/.

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Megan says:

    I've never heard of that, it looks perfect! Our house doesn't have room for books either! How expensive are they?

  1. Oh, I think I want one too......