Photobucket
Latest News

Busy, Busy, Busy

Friday, April 3, 2009 , Posted by Liz at 7:39 PM

I feel so out of the loop. I have worked two days this week at Oak Hall (where my boys go to school) and taken Seth to Oklahoma City to get his hearing aid, so I feel like I haven't been at home hardly at all, just to sleep and run through the house cleaning up what I can as I go. I totally have respect for working Mothers with small children, after just a small taste of what that could be like, I realize how difficult it could be. I feel so fortunate to be a stay at home Mom, and I am very thankful for that.

On another note, I feel like I have neglected my blogs, and missed out on new information from my bloggy Mom friends. Of course this notion is kind of silly, as my husband always reminds me that I am not getting paid for any of my blogging (at least not in cash, not yet anyway) and that I need to plug-in to life, and turn off the computer, which is very true. So I have had a nice little unplugged couple of days, unless you count using my iPhone, which as great and wonderful as it is, it's still not the same as the real thing! I am signing off for now, we are watching a movie, and having some family time, but I will be back-Lord willing.

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Megan says:

    I agree being a SAHM is the best. I feel very lucky to get to stay home. Life is crazy enough! Have fun.

  1. Love your new blog, I got one of theirs....

  1. I know what you mean! I am glad you are back and I am hoping you will join in Take Me Back Tuesday again this week!! :)

    Click HERE!

    Kari