Photobucket
Latest News

Wordless Wednesday

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 , Posted by Liz at 11:58 AM



I guess he was a little mad!

Currently have 10 comments:

  1. Susie says:

    Oh no!! He is so mad but he is so cute!

  1. Sandra says:

    just a teensy, tiny bit upset...

    We all haver our meltdowns.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Your kiddos are adorable!!!

  1. Tara says:

    My WW last was one like this... they're still cute!

  1. Anonymous says:

    He's desperately trying to get through to you!

  1. LOL--too cute. Just a tad bit upset, right? Thanks for the warm SITS welcome!

  1. Looks like me when I don't get any chocolate!

  1. Julie says:

    Okay, Liz. Fess up. What did you do to that cutie??
    Julie@KingdomKlipper

  1. Liz, does he get that from his Aunt ShaRhonda?