Photobucket
Latest News

Just a Little Note

Saturday, January 10, 2009 , Posted by Liz at 5:59 PM

Thank you to all of you who voted on the Family Eden Contest a few days ago. They gave away three laptops at the twitter party last night, the three contests were Best Written Memory of 2008, Best Photo Memory of 2008, and Most Popular (hence the voting.) I lost the most popular vote by about 30 votes or so. But.......I won the Best Photo Memory of 2008!!! I really never expected to win in this category, but I am extremely excited, and so is my hubby (he gets a laptop now!) So, without further ado, here is the picture that won me the laptop:

Thanks Tristan!!!

P.S. If you are interested, Family Eden is already launching another giveaway of 2 laptops coming up soon, so check it out here!

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Megan says:

    Seriously...you are a WINNER! You always win...good for you! The picture definitely deserves it, cute! Congrats on the new laptop!

  1. Wow! You are too AWESOME! Way to cool to be my SIL! I love you!