Photobucket
Latest News

Custom Blog Design

Tuesday, January 6, 2009 , Posted by Liz at 10:48 PM

I would really love a custom blog design, not that I totally dislike my blog now, it is probably just fine, but it would be pretty fun to have my own, sweet, custom design, with matching button! Okay, I am sure you figured it out by now, I have entered to win a custom blog makeover at For the Love of Baby (you can enter too, if you want.) At the very least, go check out ABOG and look around. Very cool giveaway, and very talented blog designer!

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. Hey, I think I'll enter too...how fun!

  1. Ronnica says:

    Is that an OU jersey up there on Seth? Boomer Sooner! (That's where I went to school!)

  1. There is also a fun website called "cutest blog on the block" that will do custom blog design.