Photobucket
Latest News

Zumba Wannabe

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 , Posted by Liz at 9:31 AM

Last night while we were at the YMCA for Seth's basketball practice, (which lasted about an hour and a half!) Mika and Judah got a little bit bored. For the first 30 minutes, I left them in the child watch center, and got in a little treadmill time. But after they called me on the loud speaker to get Mika to take her to the bathroom, I just decided to keep the little ones out with me to watch Seth practice. That didn't last very long, considering Judah tried to run onto the court and "play" ball with the big kids, and Mika layed down on the gym floor! So, we sat in the hallway, across from the aerobics room for about an hour. Zumba class started, and let me tell you, it was quite entertaining. (I have taken this class once at my other workout place, and it is a Latin dance inspired class and quite fun!) Mika really wanted to go in the room and join the class, so she just followed along at the doorway, doing the best she could to keep up with the class! It was so cute, I couldn't help taking a picture, oops I didn't even get a picture of the basketball "star" Seth. Oh well, next time!

Currently have 3 comments:

  1. I love my niece......I can just see her shaking those little hips!

  1. Liz says:

    Yes, it was really funny! Everyone who walked by kind of chuckled!

  1. Megan says:

    My friend does Zumba and I have always wondered what is was. Maybe next time you will get to finish it.
    I could just see my kids being the same way. CRAZY! : )