Photobucket
Latest News

Vote For My Name Idea Please!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 , Posted by Liz at 2:11 PM

I entered a Blog Radio Show Naming contest for two gals who have a new show. They both have really successful blogs, Monica's is Mommy Brain Reports, and Christine's is From Dates to Diapers and Beyond. Make sure you check out both of their blogs, as they have tons of great ideas and information about being a Mommy! Also, listen to their past shows here. Well, back to the contest, I am one of four finalists in the radio show naming contest and there is a vote set-up here, to pick the name for the show. The winner of the contest wins something, although I am not really sure what yet. But that doesn't matter, I just think it would be awesome to have a part in this project. My name for the show is Mom2Mom, so go vote if you want, and spread the word for me please. They will be accepting votes for the next week before they announce the new name. Thanks so much for your support. :-)
(Just click here, and here, and vote for Mom2Mom on both sites please.)

Currently have 2 comments:

  1. Megan says:

    How do you find all these contests? That's so fun! I will go check it out, and GOOD LUCK! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

  1. You are ahead. I voted. I am so glad I talked you into continuing to blog.....you are having so much fun!