Photobucket
Latest News

Reminiscing

Tuesday, December 9, 2008 , Posted by Liz at 8:12 PM


I signed into my One True Media account tonight, and pulled up a really cute slide show I made for Mika on her first birthday. I know I am biased, but she was just so darn cute! Time flies by so fast that I am reminded tonight to not forget to cherish the moments before they grow up.....



Just click on the picture below, and you will be taken to the One True Media website to view the slide show with music! (it is only two and a half minutes long or so.) By the way, the montage slide show is free to make, although for a nominal fee you can order a copy on DVD.


View this montage created at One True Media
Mika's 1st Year

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Hey, I took that picture......You are such a beautiful pregnant woman.