Photobucket
Latest News

Christmas Tag

Monday, December 8, 2008 , Posted by Liz at 12:48 PM


Got this Tag from Matt 'n Meg's Blog (well she just tagged everyone who read it, so since I am a lurker of her blog, I included myself anyway!)


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? For sure Gift Bags!

2. Real tree or Artificial ? We do artificial, can't handle the mess of real, although they are beautiful!

3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving, and actually I think it was the Saturday after Thanksgiving this year!

4. When do you take the tree down? I usually take it down the day after Christmas, by then I am usually ready to do so.

5. Do you like eggnog? Yes, in limited quantities, (too rich for large amounts!)

6. Favorite gift received as a child ? I really loved the year I we got our keyboard, it was so fun and really "cool".

7. Hardest person to buy for? My parents, because my Mom usually already has anything I would think of buying for her, and my Dad doesn't really have any major hobbies or anything that would lead me to a gift for him.

8. Easiest person to buy for? Tristan-he wants anything expensive and electronic!

9. Do you have a nativity scene ? Yes, although I need to get a new one because some of the pieces are broken.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards ? I like to send cards, this year probably a photo card again, and it is fun to look forward to receiving others from day to day throughout December.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Anything from a certain Aunt (still love her though!)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie ? I have loved It's A Wonderful Life, since I was a little girl, and my hubby won't even watch it with me. :(

13. When do you start shopping? Well, being the procrastinator that I am, I would be lucky to have it done by the 24th!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no, not that I'm admitting!

15. Favorite thing to eat or drink at Christmas? I love divinity, all of the snacky type foods, and basically everything full of calories!

16. Lights on the tree? Yes, pre-lit for me.

17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night, and Silent Night, and I have to say I love Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas!

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Mostly be at home, or my parents house, but somewhere close by.

19. Can you name all of Santa 's reindeer ? Yes, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer , Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and last but not least Rudolph!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? No, some retro type tree topper I can't even describe!

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Growing up it was Christmas Eve, but usually with our kids it is Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? When the weather is too cold or icy. (Somewhat random in Oklahoma) I should live in Hawaii, or Florida, or California or something!

23. Favorite ornament theme or color ? I love all of our wooden ornaments that we have gotten for the kids with their names on them for almost every Christmas since they were born

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? I think we usually have brisket and all the fixings at my parents house, and it is yummy!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I really don't know, just to all be together, and get along! And last but not least, for people to know the true meaning of Christmas (Christ's Birth)

So now I will tag anyone else who wants to participate!

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Megan says:

    This was a fun one, don't ya think!! Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting! Do you mind if I add your blog to my blog list of blogs I like? Have a good week!